• Responsible for doing market research and analysis for collecting and gathering market intelligence for the Spices s and procure the same at the right time and price.
• Thorough understanding of varieties of RM available in different region, crop growing areas, season, quality parameters, sensory profiles and pricing parameters.
• Responsible for exploring new markets, developing Vendors, negotiating terms, and finalising contracts and maintaining quality parameters.
• Ability to work closely with marketing and finance team to develop new products and spice blends in a cost effective manner. Improving existing products and product blends based on feedback/taste parameters received.
• Ability to develop third party vendors/processors in accordance with qualitative parameters set by the company.
• Understanding of FSSAI and other regulations.
• Understanding in SAP and ability to manage inventory levels.
10-15yrs of work experience in total, with relevant yrs of experience in procurement of spices
Require candidates having experience in procurement of spices related products especially Chilly.